Ok. So the most embarassing thing happened the other day. Some or most of you know that I kinda liked this kid from my psychology class. We used to sit by each other but then we got a seating change so now we don't. So we don't talk anymore either. So he walks in on Tuesday and I'm just doing my work and he's all, "Amanda. Hey!" I was shocked. Like utterly and completely shocked. I didn't know what to say so I just said, "Hello." In a really stupid, awkward, creepy way. Yeah. Not, "Hey! What's up?" Or "Hi" and finish with a cute smile. No. I just said "hello." wow. I am a loser. Argh.
5 comments:
you are not a loser you just reacted too quickly like now i am getting nervous to talk around boys and i don't know why but it sucks maybe i have to hang out with them more or something-mookie
~Amanda~
I just think it's because you got caught off guard. Still think it's funny though! : D
i would've probably done the same thing! which guy? i think i know. but i'll ask you next time i see you just to make sure!
you are a loser! just kidding, your not... but seriously, why didn't you tell me about this guy! is it NOLAND? does it even have a D at the end? that might be me being a loser speller... whatever, talk to me woman!
You're so funny. I'm glad to see that you finally posted!
Post a Comment