Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Vacation!









Most of you know we went to Disneyland over Christmas break. We had a blast! We went to Disneyland for three days, Universal Studios for one, Sea World for one, and the San Diego zoo for half a day. We also saw our Dad and that side of the family. We hadn't seen our Dad in 9 years so it was kinda a big thing. I thought it was gonna be way awkward because I didn't know what I would say. "Umm. Hi I'm Amanda." Yeah. But in reality it went pretty good. We we saw him at our awesome Aunt Julie's house and she and her kids were there. That helped A TON! The conversation flowed pretty good and we laughed a lot. Now school is back and it is blah. OH! GUESS WHAT? Ok. So remember that kid that said, "Hey Amanda." and I said, "Hello." back? Yeah. Well he said hi to me again and i said hi back! WOOOT! No weirdo awkward "hello!" Yes, that's right just a normal hi. VICTORY DANCE!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

You saw your dad...holy cow! What a fun trip. You girls are so gorgeous!

Felix Fabula said...

holy crap! i'm such a bad friend, i didn't even ask you how that went. it sounds like everything was great. You do need to tell me about this kid in the hall, though. if you can tease me about CJ than theres a whole load of crap coming your way ;P
-krishelly

Amanda said...

ahh thanks for the comment i luv
you soo much the mac and cheese was good