Yes, you read right, clogging! As most of you know, I do clogging. And I'm the tallest and largest girl there. Yeah, it's not something I like to brag about, if you know what I mean. Today, for the Kidsapolooza thingy we performed two times. So after the first shindig we went home and we had to get gas. So of course I had to get out in my clogging uniform and put the gas in. And just my luck, a gorgeous guy drives up and while i'm oogling at him, gives me the most bizarre look. It was pretty great.




Me and tiff had to do a duet. It was to the song picture to burn. Overall, it was pretty fun. Even though I resembled a large lime green box. But, hey it could have been a ton worse! I was thinking that all the hot guys from our school would be there because that's just how things usually go for me! But thank hannah balou I didn't see anybody i knew!
3 comments:
Your blog is so cute!
hey when did u perform at it like time wise
hey i love hearing about u cloging! i saved those pics btw!
so i have them now! woohoo! score brittney one amanda zero!! hehehe
Post a Comment