Sunday, July 6, 2008
Dirt and fun, aka the Bundy Reunion
For 4th of July weekend, I went with my friend Brittney and her family to the Bundy Reunion. It's basically the most fun you can have on the Arizona Strip. I don't know how many people attend the thing, but it's a lot. They have a crap load of stuff to do, from 4 wheeling to dances. They also have a freakin' ton of dirt! I don't know if I've ever been more dirty! Seriously, there are places that I didn't know could get dirty and they definitely did. We went to this place called Lady Bug Point and it had soooo many ladybugs! They were in this bush and you could stick your hand in it and it would be covered when you pulled it out. We also went to the Grand Canyon ( a first for me) and it was way fun too. There was so many fun things to do, but my favorite had to be 4 wheeling. It was the best to drive around, they have some really sweet trails and stuff. Anyway if this post was any longer it would be a fricken novel! I'll try to get some pictures. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How very fun for you to celebrate the holiday with your friend and her fam. I tried a while back to invite you to my blog. Did you ever receive the invite? If not email me at shellwar@hotmail.com so I can send you another. -Shellie
Sa-weet! it'd be crazy cool to see such a big lady bug shindigg. i love four wheeling too. my family wants some, but the last time i drove a four wheeler i ended up hitting a tree. didow out!
I love how you wite- you are so witty and funny! I love to keep up with your life!!!
Post a Comment