Ok, so in like 2 weeks the 4th book of the Twilight series comes out and I am sooo excited. So of course, I'm rereading the other ones. And with all the swooning, declarations of love, and passionate kisses in those books I am now stuck in a romantic rut! No joke! All I want to watch is like Pride and Prejudice (2005 version with the amazing Mr. Darcy-yum!) or basically anything with a kissing scene! I'm listening to "Love" by Matt White (good song) like everyday and yeah. So basically I'm a hopeless romantic... for the moment anyway!

This is Mr. Darcy! I think he is so hot but like in an old fashioned way, ya know? He definitely has the "quizical brow" thang goin' on!
4 comments:
i know right! holy sheep i'm in the same rut! all i can think is:
JACOB BLACK JACOB BLACK JACOB BLACK... sexy beast. only 9-closer to 8- days left!
*screams profanities in excitement*
seeyah!
Oh I can't wait for the book either- my toes curl just thinking about it! email me at ameliaemett@yahoo.com andI will let you in on my blog!
OH I LOVE HIM!!! I PUT A POST ABOUT HIM ON MY BLOG TOO! HAVE FUN WITH THE DEAD GUY!
I just read through your blog and you are hilarios! I have to admit that Pride and Prejudice is my favorite movie because I'm hopelessly in love with Mr. Darcy. Way to go on this post!
Post a Comment